Monday, April 18, 2022

Now they tell us

Masks should have been taken off mass-transit ten months ago, when everyone who wanted vaxx (like me) got vaxx. (And yes I myself was a total maskbro . . . before I got the Trumpvax.)

I am not a "BIPOC" so on my United flight last Saturday I wore my mask. BIPOCs didn't bother, at least not at the lounge at the DCA aeroport which dare not speak its name ("Reagan"). BIPOC masks there were nowhere to be seen. Here in Denver our [few] BIPOCs didn't care much either. Muzzles are for whites.

It is sometimes hard to tell if my fellow Semite the Crusader is being sarcastic. I think he might be also a fellow GenX so may actually ... mean it, this time.

Meanwhile there's Sam Stein and Mark Stern. When the judge rules D he's good, when she rules R she's bad. Mike Cernovich has been on this case.

No comments:

Post a Comment