Sunday, January 14, 2024

Nanofibre

Venus is an air planet upon which no man may land and live. It seems there's a race, if we can extract metals or nanofibre, faster; for our Landis balloon needs.

The issue Venus will have with the New York Yankees here is that, to the carbon-oxides, we must Just Add Water. Venereans don't have water; they have hydrogen, in the acids and (newly-found) sulfates, but not water. And the released hydrogen is not really a beneficial byproduct, it is a premium gas they can't risk. Jeff Landis likes to bathe same as we do.

Honestly I don't much want to lose hydrogen from Earth either. Luckily most hydrogen lost here just burns with oxidisers on its way up.

I wonder if the carbox-to-nano technique could be adjusted to work against sulfates and acids, instead of water.

Meanwhile I'd missed this in 2022: Melih Gürcan Kutsal, on Bioshock Infinite's cloudcity architecture. I am no advocate of Levine's #wokery; I bought his first game but couldn't finish it, so refused his others. Levines as a rule are advised not to burn the flags as feed them. But as I have to admit where an antiSemite might, in passing, get things right; I'll admit where an antiAmerican who shares my DNA gets things right.

No comments:

Post a Comment