Saturday, January 25, 2020

Corona, the least interesting virus in the world

I remember reading about Corona Virus - and Rhino Virus - two decades ago, when I caught either flavour of common-cold. Then I decided that this sort of distinction was autistic and made me look snottier than (even) a cold victim should look. Earlier this week I heard about Dos Equis Corona-chan making its way around China... like SARS did.

China is freaking out, again. And 4chan is making a show of freaking out too. Because that is what 'channers do, they troll the normies.

It is generally wise to limit exposure to the common cold. The cold itself is no fun to live with, and it can open the airways to bacterial pneumonia which you REALLY do not want. So do keep some soups and some cold-eeze around. Do wash your hands. Do ensure you take deep breaths (in your own space) to air out those bronchials.

Otherwise stay frosty, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment