Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Witches

Over at Unz and his baseboy collective, I've run into Edward Dutton. Not to be confused with Dalton the moderate Hitler fanboy.

Dutton writes books. Not to be confused with Darwin, who also wrote a lot of books. Lately Washington Summit is floating Witches, Feminism, and the Fall of the West... at Amazon. We will see how long that lasts; Jared Taylor got deplatformed and I wonder how long Vox Day's work has got, over there.

As far as The Supernatural goes, I expect I am in Mike Cernovich's court. I know I am in the court of HP Lovecraft. We humans may or may not be open to forces from beyond our cosmos. We humans may or may not believe we are. But the witches believe they are - and they're not on humans' side. They serve the demons.

ADDENDUM 8/21: By the law of fanaticism, this means that if demons don't exist, the witches will serve them all that harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment