Friday, July 29, 2022

Vengeance

Leo Hickman explains the heatwave meme. Rather: Hickman had explained it, last week. This day Ace of Spades decided was a good day to poast the meme.

From my standpoint as one who sees the larger picture of solar warming so doesn't care about atmospheric carbon, the coposter "cob logger" Buck had a real take on atmospheric-sciency shenanigans. Ace should spend more time reading his own co-writers and less time stalking Allahpundit.

In other "news" I caught the movie Vengeance last night. I give it 7/10, from my *ovitz erstwhile-Texan Kinky-voter standpoint; others might mark it down. I did appreciate the MC's anti-yokel rant near the end... although, in the story, MC was ranting against straw. Still. The American Right does have its echo-chamber.

No comments:

Post a Comment