Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Burisma blowed up the pipeline

On the one hand, we have Biden promising to blow up the pipeline, and some Polish politicians thanking Biden for blowing up the pipeline.

And then there's Brennan out blaming the Russians.

However Biden seems sincere that he didn't expect this to happen. I don't think this is just a Biden problem; Biden's inner circle overall looks like it wasn't on a Need To Know Basis.

Brennan knows, I am certain. What Brennan says goes the opposite.

THE ACE VIEW 9/30: Post-Soviet engineering. To whit: the craftsmanship might have been shoddy to the point where somebody had to do regular maintenance on the thing. When the Russians were told to leave, they... left.

Plausible. This may be our way to save face, here in the West. I say run with it. I don't believe it but - I'll not argue the point.

ACE WAS WRONG 2/8/23: And I call on him to admit it. The lie was arguably noble but, as with Ozymandias in The Watchmen, it was still a lie, and lies get uncovered eventually.

For my part I'd underestimated Biden's complicity (although not Burisma's). Keeping in mind that Seymour Hersh might be holding back.

No comments:

Post a Comment