Saturday, October 22, 2022

Unconscious bias

I had some spare time a'twerk yesterday as you may have surmised (although, that day's content was percolating in my head this past week, in between Astros games). So I found time to help my corporation meet its ESG goals. Like "overcoming unconscious bias".

I hear that some of these courses are done by true-believers against whiteness. I suspect other companies just hope to skate because they're run by Market Dominant Minorities who wouldn't like the results if they were found to be a "privileged" subset of the whites, as Kanye West has found them (obligatory disclosure: us).

Our course is to be filed among the latter. It let me skip through the video and go straight to the quiz at the end. That quiz actually marked me wrong when I answered that bias (as such) was always bad. (I suppose it had to, if we're to concede Kanye's point. Or The Gift of Fear.) So I don't think First Liberty would handle the case. I don't know that First Liberty ever will handle a pro-white case as it handles pro-Christian cases but, anyway . . .

UcBT remains a mindgame encouraging employees to speak the Black Tongue even if they aren't asked to lie directly. UcBT remains a demand to Christians that they pinch the incense before Caesar; to Jews that they sign the Cross.

No comments:

Post a Comment