Sunnyright, who got linked by Stephen Green, points to a 60 Minutes ep where a company invested $3B to develop a drug, which company now has to recoup its expenses. Commenters, who Deserve treatment, are calling for Luigi. They mean, for an army of DavidsLuigi Mangiones.
Green assumes all these commenters be Left. They are not.
A few days ago Ace of Spades posted this juxtaposition:
I'm just going to say it: I am now ready, willing, and eager to begin inflicting punishments on communists for what I consider wrongthink. If they want to criminalize my thoughts, I am now ready to use state power to criminalize theirs.
Mike Lee wants to defund schools that insanely continue to force students to get vaccinated in contradiction of their religious beliefs.
Ace has been so "ready" for some time longer than just this past week, I suspect. This whole side of X has been sliding into this, yes, fascist direction.
Meanwhile Richard Hanania wonders how come Bill Gates Jr hasn't st[oo]d up for himself
and for public health, generally. I might so wonder, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment