Tuesday, November 5, 2019

That aurora again

I found that Chapman in 2015 had done my work for me on the 776 pseudocomet, so that whole section is out. Further, since Arabic typesetting is hard, and since I ain't got O. 9449 at hand around here, I've put screencaps of the Zakkar edition of Nuaym's text.

Again: I am not finished. Left to do: convert the references into some standard, whatever that standard might be; delete the end acknowledgement of that astronomer's aid, since I'm going to offer him co-writing credit; continue digesting the feedback he's offered thus far; and await whatever Dr David Cook (and others) might tell me.

I've posted the PDF in its current state so that Dr Cook, and anyone else looking in on this effort, have a more-professional document to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment