Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Since he asked

A week or so ago obese boomer "CatTurd#2" from Twitter flung a long one at the CoVID fighters, on how they - we - are oh-so-quiet lately. Concerning THE VAXX.

I was protecting the fat turd... by my silence. Let's break that silence.

So far we've found that THE VAXX does not cause miscarriages. Among other nonrepro claims are - pretty much everything DeSantis' surgeon-general has ever said. Mostly Ladapo was a doctor of results. Richard Hanania might cite Ladapo as an instance of the Peter-Principle.

I concede this much: the big log I mean, lug might not even care for DeathSantis as such anymore. Instead this one has endorsed Trump for President... again. I prefer a candidate who refuses the Peter-Principle entirely. I ask quite literally: next year, why not the best? Vivek is looking best, at present.

BANNED IN FLORIDA 4/29: I apologise. Sorry for all the triggering speech I just poasted above. I didn't mean it. >3

No comments:

Post a Comment