Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Gunung Padang

The usual crew of Hancockians and QAnon theorists are making a thing of this pyramid in Gunung Padang, Java. On principle, note, I am not ruling out a Neolithic society in the old Sundaland. I mean, if Anatolia could do it . . .

But on principle I need the evidence to come from someone more credible than Daniel Natawidjaja. Natural processes can create geometric structures, without human input. Colavito points to the "giants' causeway"; I might consider those pyramids, faces, and smileys over on Mars we'd seen in the 1980s.

Nature is today calling shens on Natawi - Natadi - Nottabepublishinpapersforawhile.

As a sidenote, Avi Loeb is now looking for derro. Maybe he can do what Carl Sargent did and write Dungeons & Dragons content, I might actually read him then.

No comments:

Post a Comment