Tuesday, September 24, 2024

How MAGA will lose

I hadn't caught this one last year, but here's Hanania explaining to idiots why THE VAXX was good. I believe a lot of us - still alive - understand this at a deep level.

Hanging around the postRFK Right, I've found that they honestly - deeply - believe that Pfizer is evil; evil on par with the Sacklers / Perdue. It's not just annoying sideswipes at the CLOT SHOT. (Which is itself stupid; there were several shots, the Pfizer I had, the Moderna others in my family had, Johnson and Johnson, SinoVac, AstroZeneca, and so many others I can't even name right now. J&J by the way wasn't RNA.)

How does one argue against a group which thinks you have colluded with evil? Well... Trump didn't argue, Trump caved.

I think when people look at Kamala Harris now they see someone who is comfortingly centrist. "Well she - she's LYING! It's media bias! She's stealing our jerrrb positions!!" If they are good positions it's nice that a candidate is running on them whoever s/he is. All Harris has to do about THE VAXX is... say nothing. MAGA on the other hand might have a point on Left nonsense and hypocrisy, but they ruin it by talking about THE VAXX all the time.

THE VAXX saved lives, most Americans are grateful, and those who are grateful have good cause to worry about apocalyptic extremism on the Right.

No comments:

Post a Comment