Friday, May 28, 2021

GAINZ

I didn't poast my workouts in 2019, but I did do some - as evidenced by this complaint about not being allowed into the gym to do 'em. By happy chance I got to start up where I'd left off on 5 May which is when I started my regimen in the first place. 5 May is when the gym accepted that I done bin robbed of two months because of the Late Unpleasantness, so applied those two months as credit to the next year.

As an aside Cinco de Mayo retains its status as my New Year. I bought my first house then, for instance. Kinda ironic given that I'm a Habsburg partisan... as indeed was Mexico City. Hence why only Pueblans (and American drunks) even want the holiday - and, here and there, critics of Sovereign Debt, and Francophobes. But I am veering off topic.

Since I fretted, not to say was affray'd, that the vaxx was going to tear my heart up; I've been more aggressive this year than I was in 2019. I go pretty much every day, this time. As a result I am now where I was in summer 2019. June is the new July! (Or the new September; there were gaps in July for minor [skin] surgery then in August when I ran off to Houston and back.)

It's been a good 3-4 weeks so far. Not for weight loss but I'll accept weight distribution.

No comments:

Post a Comment