Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Upload #195: what we are promised

"The Rebel's Wind" has some finetuning of Ibn Khayyat's chronicle. "Clarity" brings a couple more 68>42 links; one of them strong.

Also I had to fix "Days of Allâh" on account of the conclusion no longer reflecting the 25>45 and, now, 27>45 links. That would be an emergency change. There's 45>32 in there too... this means, that project should be in Throne of Glass. As noted, this change was forced on me, so I cannot claim the project as finished.

This part of this upload I do appreciate is "Provision is from God". Sura 51's links to suwar 25, 27, and 37 were always Problematic with capital P; it disliked the set. It thought much more highly of 11 and 28. I now think it also approves sura 26; and sura 45. (So I've updated "Fire From The Mountain" with a 45>52.) But most of all, I have caught it thumbing a Divine nose at sura 21.

Madrassa.

No comments:

Post a Comment