Friday, November 5, 2021

Stray voltage

James O'Keefe who heads up Project Veritas has released a statement in response to Merrick Garland's home invasions. To that, Cernovich asks a question: does that mean the diary is real? i.e. authentic Ashley Biden. I believe I can ask some better questions.

I do not like the Just Sayin' / Just Askin' gamma style; I am not Vox Day. Cerno isn't playing this game either - his question is valid. I suspect its answer is "no" but - the question is valid, as this post will show later on.

My question, then: why the FBI is (now) focusing on the diary, which everybody had forgotten about, within weeks of the last year's November. And which diary Veritas hadn't seen fit to run at the time. The key allegations occur at 3:35m where the Southern District of New York claims the diary was "stolen". Not forged, note - stolen.

Which means SDNY itself - not Veritas - is implying that the diary is real. Now: my readers must all be warned, that claim still does not mean SDNY believe it is real.

Stray voltage, Obama's team called it. Leave some crumbs out for the stupid side of the American Right to pick up on. Watch them shriek WHERE IS THE NIRTH CERTIFIKIT, waving their AR-15s in their yellow snake shirts. Sit back and laugh, as the Left media shines a light on those weird proles. And pass your bills through the one-party Congress.

And then there's Pfizer's QA department. Project Veritas was verified about that, recently; and that verification is bubbling Leftward, such that it hit me this very morning. Well - this Watergate-tier burglary of Veritas' apartments ain't gonna stop that, I'll tell y'all, right here right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment