Thursday, November 25, 2021

WTF is Polarised-Cardio

Mikhail Cernovich dropped a term on us today that I had to look up: "Polarized Cardio".

His fanbase flooded the place with comments about THE CLOT SHOT. Why?, Cerno should ask. But anyway; I actually agree that spike proteins are bad, and that the shot is dangerous. I just happen to believe, also, that THE VAXX is less dangerous (because throwing out fewer spikes) than... the disease itself. Because I am not a damned fool. I am not a conservative. But, I repeat myself.

I took the two [Pfizer] jabs April / May. Will take the booster, if/when it's good to keep off the B'529. I've been doing daily walks, workouts, walks since el Cinco; with a small walk interrupting the weightlifts.

To that end: among the srrvative chaff was this grain of wheat.

I'd really like to have this broken down for plebeians who are either too dumb to understand it, and/or are too interested in anything other than it. This "Polarised Cardio" stuff from Cerno sounds, to me; like one of my lectures on Dyotheletism or Kepler's equations would sound, to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment