Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Blooger

Blogger (not Blogspot) has been squirrely today both on its own side and as linked on any blogspot.com site. Blogger's header works on my gmail account ... elsewhere; and it seems fine so far on this laptop. It is doing less well on my PC.

If I were being QANON, I'd wonder about that. Back in that storied year 2018, Blogger didn't let me search mine own history before about 2016 or so. At the time I figured, hey, there's some server restriction.

Now I dunno. I like to think I've been behaving myself but, goalposts shift. Just ask Dennis Prager.

It might be the Visual Studio install (which I coupled with an uninstall of 2015 and 2019).

RESOLVED 11/13 AM: Passive-voice because I, personally, did nothing but check up on it. Three annoying days including a Bank Holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment