Saturday, February 11, 2023

Nine dangerous Papist sites

One would have hoped that this sort of thing would have been over and done with at Westphalia but, apparently not. Running through the list:

Of these mostly what they share is opposition to Pope Francis and to Vatican II. There is a lot of NO VAXX in here. Some are one-man shows or may as well be; Sungenis and especially Jones [UPDATE 1/12/24 ironically pro-Pope] hardly speak for the Catholic Tradition at large.

As far as where I stand, I dispute Fatima as contradictory to the Dormition (Mary never felt the heat of Gehenna so cannot show visions of it). I moreover think little of a nun's vows as "Bride Of Christ"; I am traditional enough to hold that a woman's husband is... her husband, male and earthly, with all a man's foibles which - G-d willing - she can help him overcome. And Viganò is kinda loopy these days. Most if not all of these sites, I suspect, I would disapprove.

But - no canon of any Council has appointed me as Grand Inquisitor. Which canon has so appointed the FBI?

... and who's next? Where Jones goes, Sungenis will follow and then the list becomes seven. The SPLC, which is little more than a fund-by-spam org, will simply find some other site to replace them. Church Militant? OnePeterFive?

JONES 1/12/24: Yeah - "Papist" fit. To a fault. What a disaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment