Friday, January 1, 2021

Jim Henson is SATAN!

Dark Crystal and Labyrinth came out when I was growing up. I considered these two as adolescent fantasies, hard PG to PG-13. I rated the former as ugly and the latter, beautiful. Apparently they're evil now.

I'll just say what I used to say about The Book of Vile Darkness and the D&D hobby generally: evil is depicted as evil and that's good. The Grimm Brothers had the same idea. So did Tolkien. You scare the sh!t out of young children so they know what to watch out for. At the same time you promise that evil shall not prevail forever.

As for the reviewers, CD&N and Vox Day; time was, I used to see their side of the Right as paranoid fanatics. I see them now as cynics. They promise to take us out of slavery and to cure us of The Narrative. This, they do, by spreading the most astounding lies, and by slandering other creatives. At the end, they would chain us into a new slavery. But it's good, everything is all good; because they're the ones doing it, and they're better people.

To borrow from what Beale has posted about Anders Breivik: holy saint Kamala, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment