Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Richard Hanania says, hello fellow Americans

I've been occasionally routed to Richard Hanania's old man cloud-yelling from several sites: HBDChick, GNXP, Cerno... Richard Spencer. As I shovel through the poo-posting I find one substantive post: an apologetic for Xi's Imperial China. Hanania argues that Xi ("China") threatens only our "elites".

This, whilst admitting that China is competing with America's working class on the level of jerbs and of basic manufacturing.

I say to Hanania, which is not a notably American name, that if you want to make the argument that America's working class just sucks and deserves to be driven to White Reservations - then do what Kevin Williamson does, and make that argument. Don't dress up your anti-American policies as attacks on their elites. I too have no real sympathy to the MAGA / Tea Party / #stopthesteal / REOPEN NAO base, these days. But I don't pretend otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment