Friday, December 25, 2020

Negative

Tim O'Neill, who is further Left than I am, noted earlier this month - in his "History for Atheists" comments - that there exists a strain of Jesus denialism in the reactionary Right. Thus Laurent Guyénot's latest textwall.

Guyénot faces the same problem people all over the world face: how is it that Europe conquered the planet, despite being Eurasian human like (outside Africa) the rest of us. More: although Russia subjugated Siberia, and the USSR had its day in the sun in my lifetime; the Germans and Latins had already taken the rest, and it's a bone of resentment in Russia that they'd piggybacked on German and Latin technology.

Were we just lucky (Jared Diamond)? Were we the most evil (modern university)? Did we have the best religion? Guyénot doesn't take the first two seriously and mostly attacks the third. Guyénot would say that we're just the best people. We're racial superiors. And our victories came despite our Christian heritage, not because of it.

Suppose we accept Guyénot's racial theory. One such as HBDChick must admit religion and genetics are Nonlinear Equations. A society that permits polygyny will suffer inbreeding and debilitating familial strife. A society that permits inbreeding, which a polygynist society must, will become retarded, starting with the actual people. A few generations of this and your Pharaonic Master Race will become an inferior race. I don't care how awesome Tuthmosis III was, back in the day; his descendant Tutankhamen died a loser.

I detect much internal dissonance at Unz lately. Guyénot thinks Christianity is bad because it restrains Europeans. Elsewhere the best Europeans are Christian Mayflower Protestants. Or maybe they're Catholics. Or maybe Orthodox? or even Shi'ite Moslem... but at least we're all agreed that the Jews are bad!

It would be easy to laugh at the goyims' mutual imprecations, perhaps to rub our hands together like the 4chan meme. I am not a Jew anymore, to the extent I ever was; so I won't join in. I am however a supporter of capital-C Civilisation, and I am (mostly) European. In that capacity I can ferret out whose argument at Unz is worst. That would be Guyénot's argument.

CLOWN 3/31/23: I hadn't thought to update this post but now I'm glad I didn't. He's an Emmet-Scott-tier crank.

No comments:

Post a Comment