Saturday, December 31, 2022

Upload #201: breaking rocks

Last day of 2022 in the New World so, may as well poast something...

For the last year-and-half I've been mostly uninterested in the Quran; although I'll have to make exception for egregious mistakes. "May The Rocks Become Dust" has lost another source: sura 83 was next to go. I also tweaked some "Egypt". And waay back in 13 June 2021 I'd slipped in a fix to the John Damascene project "Arraignment" without telling anybody because, hey, it was a new project (then) anyway.

There is more; but I haven't uploaded the fixes yet. All the fixes were minor.

And I posted four new reviews on Amazon. Stephen Shoemaker Creating the Quran, David Cook Kitab Fitan, Mark Durie The Quran and its Biblical Reflexes, Robert Spencer The Critical Quran.

Madrassa. Same as it ever was.

No comments:

Post a Comment